Have some questions about the order or Product? You've come to the right place. Below are some frequently asked questions, with a list of answers and helpful links.
- What is included with the Monoshot?
Each Monoshot includes
- Monopod w/ Aluminum Ball Head
- Phone to Tripod Mount
- Gopro Mount
- Canvas Carrying Case
- Mini Tripod Stand (shown in video)
- Rechargeable Bluetooth Shutter Remote
- Spike Attachment (hidden in base of monopod)
- I just placed an Order. How long does it take the Monoshot to arrive?
If you are shipping to the US, the Monoshot typically arrives around 3-6 business days after you placed your order. If you ordered outside the US, shipping times vary from 10-14 business days depending on location. You should receive an email with a tracking link within one to two days of purchase.
- What is your return policy
All Monoshot's come backed with an unconditional 90 day money back guarantee. Just return the MonoShot in the same brand new condition you received it in with all it's parts.
- What are the dimensions of the Monoshot?
All parts and pieces weigh 1.9 pounds. The Monoshot fully extends to 5 feet, 9 inches when on the Mini tripod mount at the highest setting.
- Is the Monoshot compatible with (insert my device here)?
The Smartphone to tripod mount fits nearly every model of Android or iOS smartphone. The Monoshot will work with the iPhone 6 or 7 plus, although not with a bulky case like an Otterbox Defender or Battery case. The Monoshot uses a standard 1/4 photography screw, and you can use the Monoshot with other cameras. However we do not reccomend using the Monoshot fully extended with any camera over 2 lbs.
- What if my Monoshot gets damaged during shipment, or I am missing parts?
Just drop us a note at the contact us
page immediately upon receipt and we'll get it sorted out.