Have some questions about the order or Product? You've come to the right place. Below are some frequently asked questions, with a list of answers and helpful links.
- What is included with the Monoshot?
Each Monoshot includes
- Monopod w/ Aluminum Ball Head
- Phone to Tripod Mount
- Gopro Mount
- Canvas Carrying Case
- Mini Tripod Stand (shown in video)
- Rechargeable Bluetooth Shutter Remote
- Spike Attachment (hidden in base of monopod)
- I just placed an Order. How long does it take the Monoshot to arrive?
If you are shipping to the US, the Monoshot typically arrives around 3-6 business days after you placed your order. If you ordered outside the US, shipping times vary from 7-14 business days depending on location. You should receive an email with a tracking link within one to two days of purchase.
- What is your return policy
All Monoshot's come backed with an unconditional 90 day money back guarantee. Just contact us and explain you situation, and we will send you a return shipping label
- What are the dimensions of the Monoshot?
All parts and pieces way 1.9 pounds. The Monoshot fully extends to 5 feet, 9 inches when on the Mini tripod mount at the highest setting.
- Is the Monoshot compatible with (insert my device here)?
The Smartphone to tripod mount fits nearly every model of Android or iOS smartphone. The Monoshot will work with the iPhone 6 or 7 plus, although not with a bulky case like an Otterbox Defender or Battery case. The Monoshot uses a standard 1/4 photography screw, and you can use the Monoshot with other cameras. However we do not reccomend using the Monoshot fully extended with any camera over 2 lbs.
- What if my Monoshot gets damaged, or I am missing parts?
Just drop us a note at the contact us
page and we'll get it sorted out.